Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Day Yoga Challenge! Day 16!!

Over the hump, it's all downhill from here. :) Today we'll do a little longer one but take it easy since we pushed ourselves yesterday. Sound like a plan? No? Too bad, that's the plan. Don't like it, you can find another video to follow today. :P So there.

(Don't mind me, I'm a bit ornery today.)

Anyway!! Here we go! This one is led by a lovely lady who looks a lot more like I do than some of the models we've been seeing! Shows lots of adjustments if you're new to the practice too, which is nice. :) This is 43 minutes long, but not too difficult. If you want a challenge when you're done, go back and try the inversions from day 14, or arm balances from day 15. :)



This practice would be a good one to try and remember poses from and use while reading, watching tv at home, or studying.  I use many of these poses while doing other things at home, myself, and it's a nice way to keep the practice going while doing things I need to get done (studying), reading for fun, or to keep moving while enjoying a tv show or movie.  :)

Anyway!  So that's that!  Hope you have a lovely day 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment