Saturday, February 9, 2013

Do Something, Day 20



Hitting the home stretch now.  End is in sight, if 30 days is your goal.  :)

So, how do you feel?  Do you think you will keep this up, most days, if not all?  Have you met your goals you set for yourself?

I know I am feeling great, other than my sore muscles from an intense class yesterday.  They are sore and tight, but that's not unusual, and it doesn't really *hurt*.  It just is that achy feeling.  So I took it easy today and that is good.

In any case, it's time to start thinking about your future plans and goals.  I know I plan to continue with this.  I feel too good not to.  I'm so grateful for a healthy body that can handle the movement, and am taking advantage of that.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment