Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 30, Do Something!!


Here we are, on our last official day of this first month!  We come down our little path to the fork in the road, and are faced with our choice of where to go from here.

Will you fall into your old habits again?  Or will you stick it out with me, and see if we can make this a permanent change?  I sure do hope you'll join me!

I'm achy from my double practice Monday (morning and afternoon class!), my joints are upset with me, and my muscles groan.  But I know the best thing for them is to get out there and move again tonight.  So that's what I'm going to do.

Between tomorrow and the first of March, I'll continue the typical Do Something challenge, without the days involved, offering encouragement and support...  but, March will be dedicated to a little something more.

Do Something, but not just for yourself.  Do something for yourself, yes, but also do something for others.

I mentioned it in passing the other day, and will go into details tomorrow, but know this is not the end.

And as last year, April will be set aside for a 30 day yoga challenge.  I'd love to see you join me!  :)

As always, I hope you've had a wonderful day, and make good choices for yourself and your family tonight.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment