Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome!

Hi!  I'm Becca!  I'm just an average mom hanging out in Colorado with her family, working, trying to keep up on my house and find time to be healthy.  I'm working on bettering my food choices and making time every day for at least a little yoga, my preferred form of fitness.

My friend Tara and I wanted to make a little blog to keep track of our own successes and trials, show what we're doing, how it's working for us, and offer encouragement to those out there who are trying to do better for themselves too!

One little change at a time and we truly CAN change our attitudes, habits, and ultimately, our bodies.

It is time to be at home in my own skin.  It is time to nourish not only my body but my mind.  It is time to make a change.  Join me!

1 comment: