Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday, Feb 17th, 2012

Hey guys!  Today I managed to get an hour work out in between organizing the game closet and work.  Was definitely more intense than yesterday's was, but the light days are still good days!

The way I figure it, it's better to do a gentle restorative yoga practice rather than skipping a day entirely (unless in bed sick).  It's just as restful, and keeps the body moving.  Makes it a little easier to get up and move the next day.  :)

It's getting late and I have to get up early if I want a good practice in before work tomorrow!  So really fast, for today:

Yoga:  65m, vinyasa style, heavy on the twists
Food!   Organic Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with soymilk, 2 cups coffee, banana, blueberry soy yogurt with almond vanilla granola, and a couple slices of pizza.

I planned to make some food when I got home, but  the hubby'd picked up pizza for dinner.  I decided I've been so good all week, one little night of naughty isn't so bad.  :)

Anyway!  To bed with me.  Don't forget to make time to move tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment