Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do Something, Day 10


Welcome to day 10!  1/3 of the way through our goal of 30 days.  How are you feeling??  I feel great!

Well, the muscle aches are back, but that means I'm working hard!  I can't wait to see how much stronger I am when this is all done.  Exciting!!

Today I went to a morning yoga class.  The one from last week when the teacher was not feeling well, so we ended up doing our own thing.  The teacher, happily, was not sick today, and we got to do a great relaxing mind-heavy practice.

We did some breathing techniques I don't do often, and that was great for helping find the focus for the day, and practice was calm and slow.  That isn't to say it wasn't hard.  We held poses longer than I am used to holding them, for vinyasa style practice, but it's a good thing.  I need both.

Anyway!  I hope your day is going well, and that you find your purpose for the day.  Calm.  Peace.  Happiness.  Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment